U.S. Senate: Alex Padilla*
Governor: Gavin Newsom*
Lt. Governor: Eleni Kounalakis*
CA Attorney General: Rob Bonta*
Secretary of State: Shirley Webber*
Superintendent of Public Instruction: Tony Thurmond*
CA State Treasurer: Fiona Ma*
Controller: Malia Cohen
Board of Equalization District 3: Tony Vasquez*
Congressmember District 30: Adam Schiff*
Assembly District 44: Laura Friedman*
LA County Assessor: Jeffrey Prang*
Sheriff: Eric Strong
Judge, Seat 60 Anna Slotsky Reitano
Judge, Seat 70, Holly Hancock
Judge, Seat 90 Kevin McGurk
Judge, Seat 118, Carolyn Jiyoung Park
1. The club may endorse races in which Burbank residents can vote.
2. It is the responsibility of the campaigns of non-incumbent candidates for office or ballot measures to request an endorsement from the club.
3. All candidates or measures in any given race are required to answer the same questions as all candidates or measures in that race.
4. New memberships are not eligible to vote until after 60 days of signing up for membership.
5. Endorsement votes are only made by the club's general membership, there are no recommendations made by the club's executive board.
6. If an endorsement discussion and vote for any candidate or measure is properly noticed in the agenda, the respective candidate or measure must receive at least 60% of the active members present to receive the club's official endorsement.
1. For non-incumbent candidates for office or ballot measures, the campaign must formally request the endorsement of the club to be considered. Endorsements can be requested by notifying any member of the Executive Board or by emailing the club at: email@example.com.
2. Incumbent candidates for office are generally contacted by the Executive Board to request an endorsement, for those who have not been contacted, please reach out to the club to request an endorsement.
3. Upon requesting an endorsement, the Executive Board shall determine the candidate's eligibility for consideration under the club's bylaws. Should the candidate be eligible, they will be sent a questionnaire and a request to attend the club's endorsement meeting.
4. An endorsement meeting will be announced, the vote will be noticed on the agenda, and brought up for a vote at that meeting.
For detailed information on the endorsement process, please see the club's bylaws.